Introduction
2:22 PM | Author: Mark
Hello blogosphere!

My name's Mark, I'm a 20-somethings fisherman living in southwestern Pennsylvania. In Tailing Loops, my first blog, I plan to write about the time I spend on the water, in pursuit of trout, bass, perch, pike, steelhead, and any other fish the area has to offer. Along the way, I may (hell, I plan to) stray well off the beaten path, after all, that's where most of the best fishing is! There will be posts about everything from fish to music, sports, friends, beer, and day-to-day life, but I'll do my best to keep the focus primarily on fishing.

Well, that's it for the moment. With the streams frozen, I haven't been fishing in almost a month, but I have been doing some fly tying, so my first few entries will probably be about that.
|
This entry was posted on 2:22 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: